Most popular health and safety construction courses
Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
This two-day SSSTS course is for site supervisors.You will learn about your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
Renewable 5-year Site Safety Plus certificate.
- An introduction into health and safety on site
- Legal responsibilities that are relevant to supervisors
- Learn what is expected of site supervisors
- An introduction of how health and safety law is structured
- Risk assessments, finding risks, reporting risks
- Fire prevention and control
- How to carry out site inductions
Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
This SMSTS course is for project managers, site managers and supervisors, business owners and clients.You will gain an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues on construction sites.
Renewable 5 year Site Safety Plus certificate.
- A look into Health & Safety Law
- Health & Safety Policies in construction
- Induction, training, communication and leadership and worker engagement
- Inspection & Audit risks
- Accident prevention, risk assessment and analysis
- Management of health
- Site organisation
Health and Safety Awareness
This 1-day introductory course for health and safety is for people who are new to the construction and civil engineering industries.It teaches you the main health and safety issues on construction sites and how these affect your role.It is also recommended as a Health and Safety refresher of knowledge after five years. It is one of the Site Safety Plus range of courses.
This is a mandatory course for anyone who wishes to attain a CSCS card which, while not being a legal requirement, is seen as the minimum standard required to keep inline with regulations in today’s age
Site Safety Plus certificate.
- understand the need to prevent accidents
- have an understanding of health and safety law